


Tuesday actually Fionn got her day off…. And we went makan @ Ichiban Causeway. I have eaten before at Bukit Panjang Plaza and IMM. I think IMM is the one of the best outlets within these 3. We took almost 160 plus photos. I pose till I veyr tired sia~
Actually that day I got really piss off. Reasons only both of them knew. Cus I was complaining to dem and even showed one of “it” to her. Den the way she comments is: x HAHAHA: x As this “it” said smth very awful den I was like WTF! So it’s a long story shall not name her to dirt my blog.
Den Wednesday went down to Huiwen’s house void deck and chit-chat. Oh ya! When I was on my way I saw this junior with a guy hugging here and there. I think she didn’t saw me but she didn’t change still look the same, toot* Chat with Huiwen and as well as some gossiping. >.<
Thursday~Presentation for that web and new media communication was SUX. Really turn my mood upside down. Dame it! That day having rhapsody… But really it seems that I was so comfortable with them that I forgot everything. And our new vocal instructor was Mr Von Tan. Didn’t expect ehh… I think he dun rmb me already. As last time choir he was brought in by Miss Wendy. But really, he is one funny guy esp when we sang finish the “That thing you do” den he give that kind of expression hahaha Suddenly miss singing in a choir instead of 2 or 3 person singing the same parts…. From Rhapsody I really learn how to listen although I’m not yet able to listen if we’re off key but I’ll try to improve on it =) Previous in choir when the instructor said listen to the rest but I guess none of us did…. Now really learn a lot and with Mr Von Tan we really sounded great…
Friday, Communication! Faci was a funny guy. But no wearing of slippers and shorts =.=
Okay another event is up, which is Spectrum 4. Nx Friday need to buy tickets, eh your better return my money hor $20 lea need buy ard 6 tickets … Oh shit promise ppl eat dinner with the on Friday too…. Mon and Thur got rhapsody. Planning extra practice on Wed. Tues meeting Cheryl and Jolin for movie. Den also meets Joey and Corrine swimming but full liao lea... Can I more weekdays to do all these things!!

Comments