Partial on Friday with Dinosaur and Yurong. So we went to ArtBites and chit-chat. Having serious talking with some stupid joke. LOLs
Went home and head off to medicure and hair cut. Doing the nails for 2 freaking hours, keep on waiting. Worst thing is headache and the air con... After doing the nails, walk home and it’s very windy. Again I got a cold, ah-choo. By the time I reach home I was freezing already. I went in the room and just slp. 2 hrs ltr, I woke up and took a bath and have my dinner. Grandma cooked a bowl of mee sua. Feel so much better aft that.
I paint my nails with blue colour. Seem weird because I didn’t try this colour before. But anyway it suit the dress I wore for the wedding dinner.
Saturday went to the new house and saw my room already painted. The red is nice but the pink is too light =.-''' Choose liao cnnt regret le....
Den after that my uncle, auntie and I went to many furniture stores. While waiting for them to choose the colour of the furniture, I sat on the sofa and fall asleep so comfortable. hahax. One of the furniture stores sells lots of chest like boxes. I like one of the design very much and bought a very small one for myself :D:D:D
Trying to save money, then I can buy things for my new room. I’m thinking of buying lots of big to small boxes to out my staff. Maybe buying a music box first. :)
Went to the dinner today, the food and montage so-so only. Compare to my uncle and auntie is really very big differences...
OMG!!! I really look fat lah!!!! I took so many photos and I look terribly fat luh… Dun control really gone case. Not eating after 7pm…
Btw PM joined the marketing competition. :) And tmr need to attend the briefing. Let see how far we can make it. :)

I found this @ someone’s PM: Without love each day is just like > Moanday Tearsday Wasteday Thirstday Frightday Shatterday Sadday. So just fall for it!
Promise - Meant to be broken
Believe - There’s a lie hidden inside
Trust - Soon your words will turn rusty
Walking backwards step by step....
Comments