Today finally I mum went to slp quite early (hmm actually 12am not counted as early) to I get to use my lappy. Yet, if I’m not wrong you are still sleeping.Suddenly I wanted to buy many things and my list is getting more and more things…..but better stop thinking of what to buy and save money. Perhaps I’m just like this. Wanted to buy this so much but got to think what the consequences are of buying it. By the end of the month will it be enough to pay off so many things. So every time pause and think in the end the answer is no. This month spent a lot le. Bought a wallet, shirt, bag and phone (although this is pay by monthly hehe). So luckily my mum earn quite a lot last month. So I still can afford to spend.. =)
Something which I done wrong on Saturday and cause dinner to be a tense and quiet one until today. It’s my entire fault. Because I couldn’t handle it well. Causing them to get into cold war….
So today’s dinner, quite unhappy, I dint say anything just keep my mouth shut while my uncle do the talking. Indeed my uncle is very successful in his career. But… (Just don’t know how to say.) The words just got stuck in my mouth.~ So let me thought of many things. And some things let me to get so~ afraid… These few days worked at the office learnt quite a lot of things. But just because of my poor memory hinders quite a lot of things. Anyway new admin girl is here to replace the one who is resigning soon.
So today’s dinner, quite unhappy, I dint say anything just keep my mouth shut while my uncle do the talking. Indeed my uncle is very successful in his career. But… (Just don’t know how to say.) The words just got stuck in my mouth.~ So let me thought of many things. And some things let me to get so~ afraid… These few days worked at the office learnt quite a lot of things. But just because of my poor memory hinders quite a lot of things. Anyway new admin girl is here to replace the one who is resigning soon.
Ya humans are really selfish because I’m one of them. super duper selfish. wahahaha.Hate getting jealous so easily even if it is just a ~ yet i'm just acting ~. But.. ya.. Just my problem -.- So now I start to hate sweet talking. So I’ll just talk sour. Sounds stupid. Nvm.

My hair style right now is not like the above picture. Is jus like a mushroom head -.-
Anyway I'm keeping it long no more cutting unless my hair is getting thicker if not... NONO. =)
It's late right now so going to slp soon. Let me have a sweet dream :)
Comments