fionn me shijie
Today mum went to slp early so get the chance to blog. Sometimes did want to ask my mum back to use the lappy just to chat with u. But every time I got it but ended up u were busy. So smth I just feel not like using it.
Anyway these few days were very tired. Went to work feel very sloppy must have a hot milk tea helping me to stay awake. Even they says its not good for girls to have it every day so? Heck care.
Last Tuesday went to meet up with Fionn and Shijie. Unfortunately Esther and Huiwen were busy. Went to town then to Bugis. Bought a bag for myself and I’m quite happy. Have more bags now. Hahaha.
Ytd went back to work agn to hlp out doing the documents. Bored! Anyway I should be able to settled by tmr so next week not coming by agn. School is reopening soon. So hope that will have fun classmate same as my year 1 both sem class :)
toodles....
Comments