
Firstly, wanna thanks people who actually comfort me. Seriously a big THANK YOU. Even though some of you guys say no need lah or whatever. However your care and concern are greatly appreciated~ ;) Except for a few person ah, keep pouring cold water. One day u will get it from me keke~
I’ll just need some times to get better. Meanwhile I’ll get my craziness first. TEEHEE! She’s say I’m strong…. But maybe is how I look holding on a positive direction. Although at times there may be a breakdown. But at the moment I’m still confused if the way I hold on is it correct~ So I’ll let craziness rule over me first!!
Today I get to know quite a number of friends. Haha~ went home with Corrine….Chatted lots of things... congrats on ur 3rd mths…
Today’s lesson was still okay. At least, I got confident in getting an A, provided my RJ direction was written correctly. Hehe. Last week got a B because I answered 1 worksheet question wrong. Frm the comments I was like WTF! Just because of 1 freaking mistake! NVM.
Dunno why getting giddy just now…. Phew… Plus tmr going to school freaking early because of my Deardear starting her lesson early too…Asked Yurong join too..
Speaking of birthday. Recently lots of people birthdays are coming up.. And soon will be mine. :) Anyway I plan not to celebrate. Cause I feel it’s like worthless. Actually I look forward to birthday very much like hell. But yet… Hmm. Forget about it… It’s just nothing anyway. Something to remember WTH that you are born in this type of world….
Went back to see my comments. Feel like I’m a joke. Yes I’m dumb.. Why make yourself so pathetic yea~ Family is already in a depressing state.. It goes up and down… Make you feel like dying! r/s another one. At least last category, friends… Something that I can rely on. Yes of cause I know friends are smth we might not able to rely on forever but at least now. Just right now…. Pls be my laughing medicine and bring me out from rainy days. One of my friends says wanting brings me go overseas (China, HK and Taiwan) eat eat walk walk… Wanted to go but.. Hais~
TOODLES!
Comments