CUTE! okay let me think of smth agn =.='''So how was your mother’s day spent?
Hmm as for mine, we celebrated on both weekends.
Saturday having steamboat with the whole family even my great- grandma also joined us. After the steamboat, we cut cake, drank red wine and chit chat for awhile. Oh ya, that day I’ve bought a green tube dress on that day too. OMG I LOVE IT! Tried and NICE! :)
Sunday went to my relative (lao yi
So lesson was going fine. Ytd was doing some encrypting and decrypting. Faci ask us play a game during meeting 3 where each person from the grp needs to decrypt some actions. HEHE did smth stupid after I’ve done decrypting >.<
Hmm today worst! HEHE. It seems to be simple but yet due to my first lesson of SQL brought down to what today =BLUR! Feels like giving up BREATHLESS and partial on that moment is like a sudden break down cause don’t know how to do EVERYTHING. Needa revise this whole SQL thingy cus I dun wanna die on UT~ Accompany my classmates to have lunch while I’ll grab little little things :) During 2nd break went back to class and laugh and laugh, plus everything sound so wrong =.=’’’
My classmates are more active on tweeting. So ya, I went tweeting too. HAHAHA. Tmr meeting them to study. But with them, most likely be a chatting session hahaha. Anyway what’s important right now is for me to enjoy so to cover up the sadness :)
Dinner for today CURRY FISH HEAD yummy!
Anyway last night went to sleep, ended up coughing don’t let me sleep =( Phlegm was with blood and ulcer~ o.o , guess I’m too heaty and having a throat infection anyway who cares continue eat what I liked! HEHEHE
Feels like going another K SESSION! :D oh ya just realize I haven’t dl my itunes after reformat! hehe
Read me like a book~ So what kind of book am I? :)
btw should I change my blogskin? hmmm... time consuming =/
Comments