Skip to main content
Due to my laziness (hehe) so update about last Saturday thingy which is quite sometime already.

Saturday 12/6

Edison's birthday party where he is turning 7. When to gets the keys and decorate the function room and just prepare. We also booked the games room too.

Invite a lots of people. Auntie's relatives, Uncle's relatives, their close friends, the kids' friends and neighbours too.. Spent ard 1k plus plus?

More photos in FB @ Edison page.



They hire a young lady to tied the balloons. Didn't expect her earning was so few..
Out of soooo many balloons, I like the giraffe :)


These are some photos taken on last friday. After going town with my auntie which mention is the previous post. Anyway taken this with my cuteeeeeeee sister! :D

Twist!

Sunday(13/6) went to my uncle new condo near United square. Omg I just love the garden. But this condo is for very small family maybe a family of 3 or 4?

This is the jacuzzi. Looks nice right?!

Monday 14/6

Went partial-ling with PMs. Meet at the reel room Deardear and Vincent playing pool. After a game me and deardear play play half way then she teach me hehe :) Even classmate was also over there playing and eating. Went to SSDC. Got our dates and cab to Northpoint. Hahaha Yurong bo bian also joined us there! HEHE.

Wednesday 16/6

Went to K with Vincent.

Went home for steamboat! Plus there are 2 outside and inside. It was my grandmother birthday. So she asked her sister's family (who is staying nearby us) to join us too.

Above is in the dinning room while below was outside. Can BBQ :D

Watched IP man 2 & Prince of the Persian. Nice :)

Thursday during lunch sat outside with classmates and started sing. As if we are k-ing hahaha, anyway we sounded nice okay! After UT went slacking with Nikkolette, Vincent and his classmate at mac. Been a long since I have ice-cream... Then cab home with nikko! Thanks for the ride ;)

Yesterday, was fking late meeting them. Cause was damn tired can't woke up. Then ending up letting Cheryl waited for me for quite so time. So met her and we walked damn fast! we took 10 mins lah. Wa kao damn chuan! Reach class sweating like hell, lucky I wore sleeveless top. Cheryl was damn sweet she brought some croissant for us. Then show my codes to faci and he asked a few question and that's all. Waiting for Ruyu and off we go to CWP. Had lunch @ Ajisen with Nikko, Ruyu, Sophia, Kristi and Junxiong. All photos are with Nikko. I guess she have hell lots to edit. HAHA. Went for movie, A team! It was funny and cool! Anyway got my popcorn! OMG I just love it. Vincent also joined us for movie after his lesson. He eat a lot of my popcorn lah. -.- hehe.

Really enjoy the days with my cute and funny classmates lah! HAHA <3

ME desktop. Ain't they handsome and cute! They are actors and actress in "You're Beautiful" Love their songs. It stuck in my head always. Their lyrics are also meaning too <3

Today went to BBP with auntie and kids. Borrowed 3 story books :) Haha the title of the books I borrowed are some weird weird names. Hope I can manage to finish it by the deadline. Haircut too for my cui-ness part of my hair. 1 inch fly away. Bo bian to cui liao, I ask the hairdesser to really cut off the cui cui de part.

More photos will be updated soon~ TEEHEE

CI-AOS~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...