Today dawn, grandma and some of the relatives went to Hongkong. Hope she buys something nice for me :)
My brother also went for school camp in the morning
So got to stay at home with the other 3. prepare food and other. -.-
Anyway shall update soon after some photos being upload to fb :)
Classmates are very cute using twitter like msn or messaging. and SPAMMING too. LOL!
Java -.- Don't wish to really do it. Maybe complete half of it will do.
PP -.- Talk some carp will do.
SUCH A HASSLE. fml.
Looking for someone whom I really can say everything. hais. sometimes I envy people who have really a great friend to share with anything and everything. I still dun find that person. Maybe I once found and really tried to share but now.....this person abandon me le.... :( Some things maybe not able to share with one.
Perhaps I shall tell just keep it... problems problems problems.... thank you for so many problem given to me....I had enough already. all I wanted is simple.
Sometimes this strong feeling keeps coming. .....
And people stop complaining so much. I didn't even complain -.-
This is what the type of life I'm having. So don't keep asking cause I can't help it too. asking me and I'll need to repeat. Don't ask me how old how late or when.,.
Hmm it seems that they already decided. It can be positive or negative. I don’t know. Not sure to be happy of this is happening or what~
Indeed what my uncle said is correct. I can’t defend, I can’t talk back.
Why why why. Do having such a father.
Bet he doesn't even remember tmr....Cus last few year was my mum reminded him. Now due to some problem they don't contact each other.
I wish to go back to a kid where by everyday alone at home. I don't mind being alone. I wish all the while I was alone. I hope for now no one will disturb me. I given up.
生在福中不知福
Please don’t use this idiom on me. Living in a big family, in a big house is ain't great at all.
This big turn off is getting on me.. And I'll hope this turn off will be forever not on.
But I knew how my mum would feel. She always told me when she saw the news and said these children or teenager didn’t think for their parents how sad would they be.
Ytd again, something happened. Always seeing that makes me feel very sad, but I just dint' know what to do.
Why everything I do can't you just appreciate instead of finding faults! Sometimes it really pissed me off. It's like not matter what I do, u will only says that I'm lazy or whatever shit!
My brother also went for school camp in the morning
So got to stay at home with the other 3. prepare food and other. -.-
Anyway shall update soon after some photos being upload to fb :)
Classmates are very cute using twitter like msn or messaging. and SPAMMING too. LOL!
Java -.- Don't wish to really do it. Maybe complete half of it will do.
PP -.- Talk some carp will do.
SUCH A HASSLE. fml.
Looking for someone whom I really can say everything. hais. sometimes I envy people who have really a great friend to share with anything and everything. I still dun find that person. Maybe I once found and really tried to share but now.....this person abandon me le.... :( Some things maybe not able to share with one.
Perhaps I shall tell just keep it... problems problems problems.... thank you for so many problem given to me....I had enough already. all I wanted is simple.
Sometimes this strong feeling keeps coming. .....
And people stop complaining so much. I didn't even complain -.-
This is what the type of life I'm having. So don't keep asking cause I can't help it too. asking me and I'll need to repeat. Don't ask me how old how late or when.,.
Hmm it seems that they already decided. It can be positive or negative. I don’t know. Not sure to be happy of this is happening or what~
Indeed what my uncle said is correct. I can’t defend, I can’t talk back.
Why why why. Do having such a father.
Bet he doesn't even remember tmr....Cus last few year was my mum reminded him. Now due to some problem they don't contact each other.
I wish to go back to a kid where by everyday alone at home. I don't mind being alone. I wish all the while I was alone. I hope for now no one will disturb me. I given up.
生在福中不知福
Please don’t use this idiom on me. Living in a big family, in a big house is ain't great at all.
This big turn off is getting on me.. And I'll hope this turn off will be forever not on.
But I knew how my mum would feel. She always told me when she saw the news and said these children or teenager didn’t think for their parents how sad would they be.
Ytd again, something happened. Always seeing that makes me feel very sad, but I just dint' know what to do.
Why everything I do can't you just appreciate instead of finding faults! Sometimes it really pissed me off. It's like not matter what I do, u will only says that I'm lazy or whatever shit!
HEARTBROKEN. (U) Excruciating agony. . .
It just feels like hiding in a room. crying so hard, so hard it hurt so much.
Well lets all wait for doomsday~
Toodles
Comments