WEDNESDAY (7 July)~ OFF DAY!!!
Went to Marche for lunch with Nikkolette and Veronica. It's my first time eating here! They have a different way of making orders for your foods. It somehow each patron will have a card and choose your food and let them swipe the card (pricing will accumulate) and get your food!!!
ROOT BEER. Hahaha tried to open but cannot... Ended up Nikko helped me. -.- The bottles look like those big medicine bottles.
Veronica order Salmon.
Nikkolette's Lamb. Tried a tiny bit. >.< align="center">
I choose roasted chicken leg. Not bad, shall try the chicken breast next time (looks yummy too).
By then after eating the salmon, Veronica got full.
As for Nikko and me? HAHA of course continue EATING!!(ゝ。∂)
MUSHROOM SOUP! DAMN NICE!
Nikko and I shared together~
Nikko & Veronica
Drinking the soup!
DESSERT TIME!!!!
TAADAAA!!
And this pudding. I forget the name cause it's damn long. But the vanilla on top was damn milky and nice. The pudding is nice too...

Seeing Nikko finished her pudding and cake fast I quickly stuff one whole strawberry in my mouth. Nikko quickly grab her cam. and took the picture of me.This is chewing half way already HEHE :P
Ruyu came along and joined us to. We left some mushroom soup for her and she drink it heavenly. So cute :)
DAMN FULL!! Then saw the table opposite us was nice. Since no one was sitting there, I went there and asked Nikko took a photo for me :D
Went to pay for our bills. Saw there is another place at the back of the restaurant damn nice and cosy. So sweet~~~ Quickly went in and take PICTURES!!! It's a great place to chill there tooo...

Went to shop shop around, trying clothes!! And saw a nice top at.... at.... (forget where it is, either F21 or Topshop) A nice v neck top. But ended up tired but didn't buy it. :)
Went to Marche for lunch with Nikkolette and Veronica. It's my first time eating here! They have a different way of making orders for your foods. It somehow each patron will have a card and choose your food and let them swipe the card (pricing will accumulate) and get your food!!!
OMG this is super duper nice. It is made of potatoes although it looked like onion. Beside it are sour cream and spring onion (optional). Of course Nikko's fave spring onion. She really can finish it with the rosti. o.o''
ROOT BEER. Hahaha tried to open but cannot... Ended up Nikko helped me. -.- The bottles look like those big medicine bottles.
Veronica order Salmon.
Nikkolette's Lamb. Tried a tiny bit. >.< align="center">
I choose roasted chicken leg. Not bad, shall try the chicken breast next time (looks yummy too).By then after eating the salmon, Veronica got full.
As for Nikko and me? HAHA of course continue EATING!!(ゝ。∂)
MUSHROOM SOUP! DAMN NICE!
Nikko and I shared together~
Nikko & Veronica
Drinking the soup!DESSERT TIME!!!!
TAADAAA!!
And this pudding. I forget the name cause it's damn long. But the vanilla on top was damn milky and nice. The pudding is nice too...
Seeing Nikko finished her pudding and cake fast I quickly stuff one whole strawberry in my mouth. Nikko quickly grab her cam. and took the picture of me.This is chewing half way already HEHE :P
Ruyu came along and joined us to. We left some mushroom soup for her and she drink it heavenly. So cute :)
DAMN FULL!! Then saw the table opposite us was nice. Since no one was sitting there, I went there and asked Nikko took a photo for me :DWent to pay for our bills. Saw there is another place at the back of the restaurant damn nice and cosy. So sweet~~~ Quickly went in and take PICTURES!!! It's a great place to chill there tooo...
Junxiong reached and we went to buy movie tickets. Eclipse.. But I'm not joining them.

Went to shop shop around, trying clothes!! And saw a nice top at.... at.... (forget where it is, either F21 or Topshop) A nice v neck top. But ended up tired but didn't buy it. :)
Nikko and the guys did bought some clothes.
Banbee and Sophia also reached.
Ruyu, Veronica, ME, Nikkolette and Sophia
Went home first after taking so many photos. Shuana also joined them for movie so didn't saw her.. Heard from them, after their movie they went to this place called “ The Queen and the Mangosteen” if I didn't remember wrongly it's a restaurant or pub? hahaha the name is so special maybe I should open “The King and the Durian” hurh hehe~
Anyway enjoyed the day :)
Rest of the pictures are uploaded to FB~
Update another soon!! WROOL WROOL~











Comments