Didn't knew that tumblr can create private blogs. HEHE. Created one :)
Actually wanted to make this blog private but..
http://silentsecrets.tumblr.com/
Changing my password soon to some complicated one. Meanwhile try and guess? It's simple. And most of u guys should know? HEHE
Played pool with Yurong ytd. ALMOST WIN HIM!!! HAIS =.= His classmates also came along too.
Well today was dead boring in class. Suppose to present worksheet but we already done our ppt. So forget about it -.-
Auntie and Uncle is coming back tonight or rather tmr morning? It's around 2am. I guess? Not sure if Grandfather and me need to go to the airport. Anyway after there're back I guess there's nth good about it. So many things happened before they left. None of it are good. :( Maid broke the huge glass panel in the kids room. Have this feeling it's gonna be our fault agn. and? I guess I know what next.
Living under the same roof with them is not a good thing. Talked to my grandma about and almost brust out. But I held back and rush to the room.
The mirror in the toilet is big so when it's blur, hehe.
“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day!
Beginning today treats everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
Og Mandino quotes (American Essayist and Psychologist, 1923-1996)
Comments