Sound excited?
Still sound alright for me. Life doesn't appear any special for me? As usual bored, I guess?
So weekends, what did I do... STM =.=
Okay, I remember..
Uncle went to Malaysia for a race at Sepang circuit. So what does it gotta do with me?
Asked to go office to help out with the sales.. So, early in the morning woke up. Reached office mum asked me to start the engines of all the new and used cars. They do it every morning. So knew there are a lot of different ways of starting the engines, some are keyless and some of the vehicle, need to step on the brakes and push the engine button, so it's kinda fun.
Anyway below picture is a photo of A RED Nissan GTR-SOLD. The way of opening the door is special and this car is long. Didn’t get the chance to sit yet. Uncle drive home once, ask Raymond and Edison to get it the car and go one round nearby. That time I was lazy to go down. I think the white one is nicer compared to the red.
Okay then aunty reached office ended up doing some admin stuff. Checking the accounts and telly check with 4 excel file with each having 4 sheets in it. OMG having a tough time searching the vehicle no and calculate this and that. I swear I'm not gonna be an accountant.
Sunday
It was my cousin birthday so she came over my the other aunt house and invite all the relatives. Went there around evening time and eat lots of things. Nasi Briyani, curry & more!Monday
One of the staff in the office took urgent leave so....Quite pissed off during the evening. Don't even wish to talk just in case I say any wrong things. Face was black all the way not saying a single word even till I reached home.
Today
Uncle & auntie fly off to Thailand.Thought I could rest for the day. But auntie asked her sister if she need me to come by or anything to do. Ya end up I came to work. Super boring and it's always doing the same thing. They are just simply lazy to do all these things and asked me to do it. Is like every holiday I came by just to do this. FUCK YOU LAZY BUM! WASTE MY TIME!
Went home late due to mum was talking to her customer. Got damn hungry =(
Tomorrow
Due to auntie is overseas and someone wants to go for viewing to rent my uncle's apartment. So... I need to go there early in the morning. Thanks goodness my grandfather will be sending me there and go off. Guess I going home after the viewing myself, don't wish to trouble him to bring me home.Plus the distance from the condo to the mrt is damn far and I didn't walked before but auntie already showed me the direction while we're in the car. So should not be a problem.Feel like eating Fish & Co. so thought of asking "someone" to go with me after the viewing. But.... seems weird hurh... Like always... how do I say... erm..
Sheesh. HAIS. nvm I shall continue this topic in my private tumblr when I'm free tmr.
Quite curious who is able to enter my private blog. I knew nikko could cause she asked for the pw. Told her is damn simple =.= clue- 4 no. And who are reading my current blog tooo!
Okay found some interesting thing thru twitter following ZodiacFacts and they will tweet about your Zodiac. Okay WAIT A MINUTE, omg just realise they called themselves Zodiac instead of horoscope? LOL.
Anyway mine is Gemini, and how true is it?
#ZodiacFacts What stresses a #Gemini the most is being stuck alone or with people you consider stupid or boring. (Don’t like to be alone, but I think im getting used to it.)
#ZodiacFacts #Geminis leave knowing everything about everybody and nobody knows anything about them except how easy they are to talk to. (im easygoing type :D)
#ZodiacFacts #Geminis are the King of Conversation and the Queen of What’s the Latest. (Sound so kpo)
#ZodiacFacts A #Gemini can read your mind and they don't like it when someone try's to play them for a fool. (I don’t really read mind but I can understand how one feelS and just keep it to myself. As for the second part, agreed. Just last week I almost flare up. But I just dun wish to get fed-up and try to calm down myself)
#ZodiacFacts Curiosity killed the cat was coined especially for#Geminis. (AGREED!! Questions!!)
I also went to see other horoscope and compare it to the friends I knew trying to see wheather is it true? Indeed, some are really true.
I really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted. One day they are sweet, the next day, they are not. One day they are here, the next
day they are not. One day they day they love you, the next day they don’t care
about you.
(That's when the Katy Perry’s song Hot and Cold come in hurh. LOL)
That’s how ironic things and people can be. Pretty shits, pretty lies, pretty
fucked up. But it’s still your choice.
Cause you choose to get HURT, when you choose to be IN LOVE.
Comments