Skip to main content
Tuesday

Met Vin and Yurong at reel room.
Before having the food below we had our pasta and played pool.

Shared between the 3 of us. Got bullied by both of them =\




Laugh a lot for the day :)



Wednesday @ 1AM
Uncle and auntie came back from their Japan trip.
Uncle bought this samurai thingy. He said the shop owner told him, Japanese will keep it unless it is on either 5th May(boys) or 3rd March(girls), they will bring out and display it. This is to let their child having good results or having better future prospect. Not really sure of it.
So they bought 2 boxes of chocolate and tibits etc.
Cuttlefish :D
So after that went back my room and watched sex and city 2. (Y) Wanted to watch Monga but it was already 5am.
Afternoon met them and this time was my turn. LATE =.= Alarm clock set wrong timing..
Went to Myke's Oven with Nikko and Veron. Actually wanted to give Cheryl a surprise but we have no idea where it was even though we had the address.
Orange, Lime, & Strawberry milkshake
Below photo's are credit to Nikko and watermark too , HEHE

I ordered Clam chowder. (Y)(Y)(Y)

Me and Owl. lol
Just getting boring so start to zilian while Veron and Nikko got their DSLR taking the pictures for the food, drinks and etc -.-

Erm this is the potatoes skin. The fillings are tomatoes, onion cheese on the top with beacon.
The taste of the onion wasn't that strong. So I manage to enjoy it and it's nice too. :)


Okay I forgot the name of this dish. Is something Fungi~ Those garlic and onion lover will love this. I like the taste and mushroom very much but I didn't know that there are soooooo many onion and garlic. =.='''' After finished eating this there is a lot of onion and left behind. Hehe.


Ahhh! this forget the name too hehe
Crispy bread with cheese and sugar (Y)(Y)(Y)
After finished our food, Cheryl ask them to take photos for their new menu.
Their food tarts. Omg looks so nice. They also have this mini tuna croissant. Damn cute.
Guess if you guys wanna see more picture can check out on her blog soon?
After that went to look for Huiwen.
Eaten so much before that but Huiwen haven't had her lunch, so? Subway and got damn super full.

Been ages since we took pictures together :)

12 years already and counting on....
Today?
Hmm, lunch @ CWP BK.
After school met with Yurong and pool again.
and of course walked to mrt tgt.
果然是sister ya! Know what I'm thinking. HAHAHA and have some Jokes! Don't worry I won't say out ur lovely secrets!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Now it was Yingjia's turn to get her chicken pox.
Bye =.=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...