19-10-2010
For me I release quite early and getting damn bored
Webcam with nikko and we took over 40 photos. All was SS by nikko LOL
Her blog's last photo I look like damn sick o.o
Saw Alvin's head was nodding up and down~ up and down. DAMN FUNNY. It was a relief faci so they didn't care much too.
Before the day we gonna pass her the card. Meet Nikko, Vin, Kenny, Alvin and Programming Faci. All stayed awhile, Alvin left first followed by Kenny and Faci..
Nikko re-design the outlook....
While me paste the photos =) Vin also helped by decorating the borders of the photos..
NIGHT
OTW to ECP and as usual grandma will keep nagging and told me some stuff that happened during breakfast. Of course it’s nothing good again. I hope she didn’t tell me or what. Now is like 走一步, 是一步 and hope things turn out fine. Everything is not as simple as it is. Too many things to consider. I rather not think about it. Keep my mind clear =)

BBQ
Leave Vincent and the other guy to bbq the food while I went to chit-chat =) People there are very friendly... 
Isn't that sweet....

The girl in pink shirt in front of the cake was the birthday girl..
Anyway, saw me?
Anyway, saw me?

EVERYONE. and it's not easy to rmb their names. But a few of them have special name and nicknames too!!

Last photo before we all cabbed home together =)
Reached home..
Reached home..
Okay did I said anything about my PP?
Comment was good :D except for the font, the advisor said it will be better if I could increase the size. One of the advisor also said that I presented in a fluent presentation and answer the questions well =) I didn’t know he said fluent? I was rushing thru all the 8 posters. I’ve note in my hands yet I only read the first line and didn’t touch it.

Comments