MONDAY
The rest of the photos are on FB too. Meet up with PM at amk. Unfortunately YR didn't join us because he "BAI KA"
K-BOX
These photos make me feel wanting to have a fairer skin. =\Pepper Lunch for Dinner
PoolTuesday etc... School reopen
New class wasn't too bad.. At least I knew quite a few people and I just realise all my facis are female... I seriously miss E65P damn slack and fun!! but on and off we still meet up too.
Anyway have to thanks the both of them acc. me played pool at woodlands ytd despite they are soo tired. Feel kinda bad too =.= anyway I didn't knew that place was so near to my dad's place... But I didn't look for him if not I'll need to stay there till 11 or 12 plus. I know that he will also find it troublesome to send me home.
Rather the week I don't feel very good. As in the mood... Again it's a long story...
Anyway it's just a matter of time right?
xoxo

Comments