Whao this was really a backdated post. Saw this pic when I was looking thru the folders.
After school, a few of us went to Kenny’s place. The usual peeps of cause went there for MJ.
Stayed there for an hour watching tv and back home.
This was the preparation for Vin's card and the result. I do it before the day I gave him =) spent the whole night doing. I think this is one of the best card I ever done. HEHE happy.
View it from top left and clockwise. The front page got some help from Nikko with drawing the Stars. While the rest I really go search for all the cute cute paper to paste on it :D
28-10-2010 (Thursday)
Vincent’s birthday!!!
Still waiting for Nikko to re-size 300 over photos…
That morning actually planned for K with Yurong and Xianda. Due to some reason, cancelled. Well ended up Xianda and me went to 313 for Marche. Ate a few things like Rosti and some salad. No desert cause there is no white chocolate mousse and cakes are to full for me… (Talking about rosti makes me feel like eating now... LOL)
Went to cine to buy a few earring for my sister who keep pestering me to buy for her….
Saw Frolick! HEHE.
Cab back to school and met Yurong and went to find the rest.
After school all of us went to the place together for BBQ…
Guess I’ll need the rest to continue…
29-10-2010 (Friday)
PMs partial and went for a movie at AMK.
The Last Exorcism
(Searched and I decided not to put the poster here cause I feel it’s damn sick and scary :P)
Damn gross. I don’t like =.= throughout the movie I keep using my jacket to cover my eyes. I think I was too scared to eat my popcorn and it left more than half after the movie. Went to pool after that…
That night I didn’t sleep well -.-''' Partly was because of the movie. :X
31-11-2010
Halloween
If people have actually know where I stayed it’s actually each individual houses. So this night, the kids each took a paper bag when round the estate getting sweet. TRICK OR TREAT. And the amount of sweet they’ve got….
Wanted to take a nice photo of her with the hat but she her expression =.=
Counting the amount of sweet they've collected.
2-11-2010 (Tuesday)
After school, YR suggested to Reel Room for pool and get me to call the others too. So only Me, XD and YR. After awhile Cuiwen who is Leonard gf came along too... While saw Kenny, Banbee & Faci discussing about their iPhone apps thingy.
After awhile they went for a few rounds of pool. Quite a number of people were looking at them playing pool...
A call simply turns my mood upside down. I knew that person didn't mean it... But mainly should be my problem... sheesh. Just need to clear my mind.
3-11-2010 (Wednesday)
After school met with Kenny and Ruyu @ Reel Room. DAMN HUNGRY!
We ordered some food. French Fries, Calamaries and this Cheese Bread...
After that walked to cwp and take train...
Company Dinner!!! @ COCA Steamboat Restaurant. Went to International building...
Next post will be about it...
4-11-2010 (Yesterday)
Went for my driving lesson and I guess I need to book more lessons. Maybe twice a week. Can’t stand my family keep asking me about my lesson, when I’m gonna book them and etc.
After see Ruyu’s post. I went to check my web mail. Yeap I’ve the mail too. =.=
http://suicidecases.blogspot.com/2010/11/bai-ruyu-our-attendance-records.html
So what kinda reason should I give? LOL? I bet not many people will reply that mail and I think the Programme Chair will spent his own sweet time getting explanations from the others face to face or perhaps reading mails.
Anyway, it was Raymond Birthday!!!
Comments