Time to go back home. Yingjia carried all the things by herself. Poor little girl. The top right corner photo, she walked until one of the board dropped. LOL.. She went to the toilet down at the basement where the lights are automatic. She went in and clap her hands for the lights to be on. LOL damn cute...
And Ahma cut her hair for her! She look sooo tom boy. She's even wearing Edison's old clothes. Looked so boyish. 14-12-2010
Met the usual peeps for 2nd break to talk about FYP’s team. I’m with Vincent, Veronica and ShirleyS. Happy working together =)
Half way though the mum called me. After the called I just cried :( Shouldn't have answered the call first right then this wouldn't spoilt my mood for the day. During lesson even Grandma was calling me. I just got damn frustrated and feeling damn down.
After school met up with my B, Ruyu, Nikkolette and Kenny. OOP faci also joined us awhile. Had my “high tea” and getting damn full.
Someone posted a video on FB, I thought there is just part one and maybe part two. After watching part 2, I realise there’s also part 3. Clicking on part 3 there’s part 13 =.=
Okay wanted to paste down part 1 of the video but it was removed due to copyright issue. Heng I watched finished. But if you have fushion or whatever program you can actually see the movie. Thai movie, if I'm not wrong the name of that movie is "Little thing called Love" I heard this was based on a true story. So sweet!! :)
After watching left with B first.The train seems to be a little empty so took some photos with B. It's like a looonnnggg time since I took photos with him.
I really look like a puffer fish here..
15-12-2010
Meet B to school. Lesson for the day, Web app. So B said partial partly he doesn’t feel like doing anything for his lesson.

So went to his house and took a rest as well having lunch. Went to PS watched Skyline. It’s about some alien invasion. Ohh I didn’t manage to finish my popcorns cause the show like make me nervous lah, no mood to eat. and Nachos too!!
Another phone call and guess what. Additional problems and a solution. Anyway B sent me home and waiting for my auntie to bring Edison, Raymond and me for dinner.
It’s my uncle birthday…. So we went to Thai Restaurant Named Sawadee ka...
The pineapple rice was yummy but the problem is they add lots of onion and I don't like it!! The soup also taste great and damn super spicy.
The Sotong and the fish, wasn't very special...
Olive Rice. Not bad...
Boneless stuffed Chicken wings and Fried Prawns. The Prawn is very fresh (Y)
Before leaving the house, quarrelling. I find my auntie very ridiculous by saying that to my grandmother. Gek sim... Auntie actually ordered a cake for my uncle but the orders was not taken down by them and instead of saying sorry they asked her to choose another one. After dinner was planning to buy a cake end up we didn't buy. My uncle says no need. Anyway he also have he staff celebrated for him at the office.
16-12-2010
Relief faci for SAD. Lots of people partial for that day.. I didn't partial ah. heehee. After lesson, B is already waiting for me outside my class watching a Indian Movie. 3 Idiots. DAMN FUNNY. B came into my class and both of us keep laughing.
Watched finished, went to Northpoint for his dinner since his home have nothing for him to eat. Sakea Sushi!
Heehee another photo of him. Not sure if he's aware of me taking a photo of him.. :P
Actually he ordered one soft shall crab hand roll for me but they serve two. So I have to eat both of it. He also ordered himself a beef rice bowl. Full arh.. I think, I'm getting fat again. cause of all these food -.-'''
I guess this is one of the worst what I expect that is going to my family. Things are not getting better at all. Since I was born till now... Every year seems to have some problems.
Now I feel like something heavy is on my chest. At times breathless? Keep thinking of solutions. I have whole lots of to-do list. UT's after the holidays, assignment and FYP proposal too... Working. Legal aids or whatever. Packing. Finding a place. Settling the kid's buses. And how about YingJia, when her school reopens? How? Worst come to worst maybe I need to Q S and find a night job? The only way... Nicole is even give me a face and asking what is going to happen next.
Sometimes I'm still very pissed off with my mum not only because she's using my lappy and her comments. But why am I the only one dealing with the kids stuff and everything. Why am I holding to these responsibilities cause I'm the eldest? Sometimes I don't even understand her thinking and I need to persuade her and etc.
When they don't confirm things make me don't know how to go for the next step. Their decisions affect all of us. If you have decided why not just stand on firmly instead of telling this and that asking all sorts of things.
What a terrible week and I don't even wish to continue walking to the future. Christmas, New Year, Chinese new year and etc.. How are we gonna spent it. How I wish I can sleep and not waking up so I won't have to face all these. Even Grandma have not been sleeping well this few days. Her face looks so puffy her eyes are red and tired. Relative tried to help us so, at least we need not worry about that. But end up things doesn't seems to be on our side. So forget about it.
I have a very FUCKED UP SITUATION HERE. So don't try to give me face or whatever thing to stress on me up. Cause I might not know what I'm gonna do. AND I HAVE MY OWN REASONS FOR ALL THESE if people feel that I'm giving attitude so be it and leave.
End of the month... After 2 weeks will things remain the same or a complete turn over is coming I have no idea.
Comments