Skip to main content
Suppose to post this last Sunday but went out and was toooo lazy to update by the time I reached home. Well as for rest of the days, WORK =.=
25 DECEMBER 2010
It's was CHRISTMAS!
Went to Bangkit and brought Edison for a hair cut and then to Bukit Panjang Plaza =)
All the christmas hats were bought from Daiso.

DINNER TIME
We went to BPP and bought lots of food home. Sushi, Pork Ribs, MOS Burger & taohuey.
Auntie cooked spaghetti too!

The Kids...

Bought Peach Champagne too... Even thought it contained alcohol but the kids tried some. Raymond's face turned very red after drinking a little. LOL

I'm really getting very fat after working at my uncle's office for that 2 weeks. For lunch there will be people tabao-ing food for me and dinner always starts at 9 plus. HOW IS IT NOT POSIBLE TO GET FAT. OMG.


YingJia covered her face because she doesn't have a hat. While Edison was angry because he said only people with hats can take pictures together. Kids are really kids, damn ma fan and irritating.

Nicole's neighbour. One of her very good friends, gave her a Christmas present... We didn't knew that her friend was giving her present. We got a box of candy cane and log cake for her. :P

Removed the wrapper and it's a dressing table. Yingjia looked at it with envy. LOL.

Helped her to fix it. The hair dryer was damn cool but we need to insert 2 batteries in order for it to work. Of course it's not really practical to use it lah.

26-12-2010
Sunday
Went to town. Orchard's Outlet OG. Sounds kinda old hurh. Grandmother said she wants to buy CNY clothes for Raymond. While Nicole and Yingjia already bought theirs. I did blog about that time going to Chinatown's OG. Before my major SICKNESS OF GETTING TO HEATY.
Anyway spent about $180 buying his new clothes!
While auntie and I went to to to.... erhhh.. erm... I FORGET! OMG. Okay I went to check on my foursquare LOL. OHHYAA Somerset 313, okay memories back. FREAKING CROWDED SIA. F21, Zara, Mango all full of people. Sibei pek cek seeing so many ppl -.- End up bought a bag from Aldo :)
Reached home damn tired already....


HEHE the above stages I all kana before. LOL
Anyway was thinking to visit a doctor for some pills. Auntie told me there's one not bad de around Bukit Batok area. Okay shall find a day go down =)
End here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...