Skip to main content
13-01-2010
Surprisingly my mum took a half day off. Asked me to meet her Bugis after my lesson.

We shopped till very late and got damn hungry. Starting we planned to have our dinner at Sakea Teppanyaki. Unfortunately it wasn't there =.= So we went to try another Japanese restaurant, Itacho Sushi.
Grilled pork sushi. Ohh I love this.

Egg with sweet shrimp.

Mini osyter udon.

Carbstick salad

Unagi!!!

Some cream miso soup. First few mouth was alright but after awhile I don't feel like drink it already =.=


Hot green tea. Since I couldn't drink cold drinks at that time.

Black pepper salmon. At first I ordered this one of this but they told me it't already finished. After awhile they gave me 2 bowl =.='''

Cod Liver. Ordered by mum, she wanted to try this. I just ate a slice of it.
Spent quite a lot for the day. So now, almost bought everything for CNY. Clothes, shoes and bags. A few of each =)
This kid is our neighbour, Yingjia's friend...

So Yingjia show me something that show done in school. A booklet. So flipped through page by page until I see the last page, This is me.. Her drawing.. Small little head. LOL

If I'm not wrong this was taken in the pet shop at Nex. Damn cute lah the hamster all snatching to play...

Yesterday
Went to dye my hair at Bangkit. Before that there was MIS UT. Manageable. Well coloured Copper Mahogany. Love my hair now.
My fault, my bad. =( Suddenly saw some one's status about their monthsary and stun awhile... Well I've been waiting for that day so I can say it first before he say it first. Can't really remember what happened before that night. End up I forgot and he didn't mention. He told me, he was waiting for me to say it first. Sorry, blame on my stupid memory. =\ So rewind what happened on the day well something unpleasant happened that day... Anyway no matter how much positive or negative thing there will be, I still love you much =) So Happy be-lated 2nd Monthsary!! HEHE Miss spending a day with B the whole day slacking.... That day we only watch The backup plan halfway nia casue I need to go home =\

Thinking of the holidays I somehow feel very sian.. Holidays is about 2 months right? I guess for that 2 months I won't even get a chance to meet him bah? =((( Work, work and work.. Weekends sure cannot meet him same goes as holidays.. He got busy for the start of the year, not everyday I can meet him after school. It's only lunch time or sometime walking to school in the morning. The chance of seeing each other is lesser and lesser.
Being restricted from my family this and that.
Well really have no mood for today. Feel so sick, having terrible cough, fever with slight headache. Still need face the kids while the rest went out for viewing. sian -.-
Okay shall update soon. I hope so...
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...