Skip to main content
❤ ❤ ❤
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! People!!
So how do you guys celebrate your new year?
Well for me, strict family means countdown at home lor =.= Anyway B was on the phone with me... HEHE

1-1-2011
Went for SHOPPING with my auntie! Woke up like damn early and left house around 10.45AM! She drives there and orchard road seems to be quite empty. Guess people are still sleeping =)
While waiting for my auntie to try on some clothes, CAMWHORE. HEHE.
We went many places, Isetan, Ion, Wisma, Taka, Far East and last stop DFS.
Bought some clothes and etc.. =)

Okay, so New Year's resolutions.
Erm, this I shall post it on the next post else I might just edit this post. Not so soon.
4-1-2011
School started.
Stayed with Nikko, Ruyu and Veron to do some stuff till quite late. "Quite late" for me lah. So CAB home... Since so late plus still need to walk to mrt...
Reached home.... I was standing behind the sofa yet none of the kids relaise I'm home. LOL!
YingJia carry her school bag and showed me. So I ask her how was her day at school.
She told me 3 of her classmate cried. The funny part was she showed me 4 fingers while she's saying that =.= tsk tsk *shake head*

Ohh ya, She holding something that she coloured herself. A father's face. I guess she don't even recongnise/remember her dad. Well, this kinda father don't remember is also not a bad thing.



Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook. I'm using all these. TEEHEE



Okay I shall update about NIKKO's BDEA SOON! Too much photos to complie together =.=
It's quite late nowwwww. Going off to lalaland~
GOODNIGHT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...