We're soo busy with our life or rather, jobs. Less time to spent with each other...
I just miss you so badly... Sadly, this holiday we only met once/twice? =(
This holidays wasn't a good one for him...
Yet sometimes I'm being not very understanding... I admit. But sometimes is really due to some reason. Perhaps I'm just really being insecure.. This insecure doesn't seems to let go of things. Why and what am I so afraid of?
Maybe I just need constant reminder from you to really bring away my insecureness. Each time you do that, I peace down. (LOL sounds like some illness -.- ignore* but the meaning is there lah.)
Sometimes I really hate myself... Always wonder why am I here... Guess some of you guys also think the same way? Well, sadly can't change the fact that we're just here..
Mummy took off last week.. We went to the law firm to settle some stuff. While she's explaining to the lawyer, there are so many things that I didn't knew about it! She was crying.. I hold back very badly, forcing myself not to cry out. Watery eyes. From there I truly hate gamblers.
Mum is going oversea on Wednesday.. I was quite worried about something... Never mind
Just hope she had a safe flight and come back safely...
Lots of things went through my mind...It's like everything mixing together.
Even my future is another great problem.. How should I go? Study or Work? Doing both together? So many to think of. What's worst? You'll guess... Anyway I still have some time to think about it...
I feel that there's actually nothing much to be positive...I mean to think positively... Each time
I think positively, the outcome wasn't what I expected. Maybe I was expecting too much? Or things just don't happen my way? Or maybe it's just a negative outcome.
I think positively, the outcome wasn't what I expected. Maybe I was expecting too much? Or things just don't happen my way? Or maybe it's just a negative outcome.
So maybe think negatively isn't a bad thing after all. At least you're preparing for the worst. Something good comes along, that a bonus.
(Don't you feel this is also part of being positive? Weird much huh?)
So these holidays.. What I'm doing? All the way work, work and work. Due to driving lessons my hard earn money flew away from me.. LOL Just don't know where to start writing about the holidays...
Anyway was damn excited to go USS with Nikko on the 14th of April. Shall really enjoy myself and throw all the things in my mind. Nikko told me that she already cleared 2 memory card for me. LOL So shall not waste it and use it all up! HAHA
Okay shall end here..
Love you, my BIBI, Take care of yourself... =)
toodles!
Comments