So how's was your mother's day celebrations?
Mine was simple. One day before mother's day, went to Lot 1 with mummy & the kids.
Had a great dinner and was very full. Went round shopping. Bought many things!! Dresses, skirts and mummy bought me a new hard-disk!! Happy Happy~!
So on the actually day, grandmother prepared steamboat! Auntie & I went to collect cake for mother's day and bought a sprinkling drink! Damn nice! Mum came home later with black pepper crab. DELICIOUS!! Feel like having one nowww~! LOL

We just say Happy Mother's Day together and Grandma blow the cake. 3 candles for my mum, grandmother and my auntie.

After the cake, went to make a hot apple tea for myself. Smell nice!
Isn't she super cuteeee!! Actually, this was the first time I see her smiling this way.
Okay, I'm almost done with collaging most of the photos taken in USS with nikko. ps, really took a long time. down with so many things... Shall blog soon =)
Smile is the best make up for girls as well as the best lie to hide her feelings.
Comments