Wanted to plan an outing with my year 3 semester 1 classmate yet due to some problems, I decided just to ask one of them out, Sandy :)
22 August 2011, Thursday
Met both babes, Nikkolette and Sandy, for lunch... Location, Marina Square. I reached City Hall MRT quite early and waited for Sandy for around 20minutes? LOL Reached and walked to Marine Square, when we reached there, Nikkolette wasn't there yet, she's late. So while waiting, Sandy & I went around and deciding where should we all eat. We ended up @ Sakea Sushi!
Love these Inari Sushi, Trio ! Love the skin (taopok), taste sweet.
Salmons is Nikko's fav! While the one on the right, Ajitsuke Idoko, Baby Octopus! That was my fav!
Most of it was Nikko's fav.
The above shown are all my favourite too! HEHE Or maybe I should say whatever pictures taken above, I do eat? Love the Salmon Mentai at the bottom right corner!
Like a ZOOM UP photo. Those cartoons with big head with small body.
The plates~ We arranged according to the colours...
Wanted to take a back photo of theirs but ended up so blurry :\
Went around shopping to search for something that Nikko & I getting for a friend but there's isn't anything that we find that suits our friend. So we didn't get anything in the end. Continue to walk around "window shopping" LOL
Never took any photos with Sandy before! Even in class we're in a same teams for a few module. LOL Take this opportunities to take a few!
Settled down at Secret Recipe for dessert!
![]() |
| Not forgetting the cakes & brownies! |
We ordered 2 different cakes... Forgotten that she don't really like chocolates. Luckily she was in a chocolate mood! TEEHEE! Don't really remember which is the Marble cake and Chocolate indulgence. Anyway don't really like the cakes, thought I will love them but sadly no. Seriously don't like sponge cakes. Unless is like those.... Ermmm.. How should I describe... A little sponge cake, less cream if possible and more chocolaty? Fudge cake? Yes, I'm a little picky might as well ask me go and have a chocolate bar right? :P
Sandy's brownies, which is very chocolaty!
Sandy went off after finishing her brownies. Nikko & I continue to walk around, we're just tooo full already... Camwhoring session! We won't miss such a session! Hahahahaha.
Love to wear sunglasses. Too bad, I can only wear it when I with my contact lens. :(
Look at all these cages and tunnels! All was given to me by Nikko! A very big thank you to her!! I saw her brother, Tyler! Like finally uh.. SOO CUBBY AND CUTE. Poor baby, having rashes.. He keep scratching his face. :\
Walked to the MRT with Nikko with 2 big bags of those thing above.. Took a rebound train and luckily got a seat! Sleep all the way to Khatib, guess I'm really very tired.. Shuttle bus, one tough mission... Carrying these 2 bulky bags and occupying only 1 seat, so squeezey. Called the kids before I took the shuttle bus. When I reached the lobby entrance, they were so excited and start fixing when they reached home!
Currently.....
School reopened, so how's your class? As for mine, knew & heard of a few people but sadly wasn't very close to them. Luckily I have Sophia in my class! :D Hope she won't get to much MCs and leave me alone :( lol. This semester's module, most are more of relating to business or finance etc... Last semester result was average...As for GPA, don't really remember what did I got for the past semesters but just around that grade +/- 0.1? LOL Can't remember. Well just try to score better for this semester! Having FYP meeting with the supervisor tmr, hope it's a good one!
The rest of the cliques seems to have lots of stories in their class! Esp Kenny's class with Ruyu & Alvin! Enjoying all the breaks & after school with them! All the laughters! The rest of the clique classes are all opposite from mine. When I'm at E2, they're all at E5 or E6 and vice versa. SO UNFAIR :( At least we're in the same group of timing, better than nothing. Well, it's the last semester of school! Shall just enjoy all the way!
Anyway I'm still working as a part-timer at my uncle's office every Saturday. Dealing with those outstanding Insurance. Hired 2 new staffs but one of them was a local, already quite well dealing with the system and so on but she's a bit slow. Wonder if she's just taking her own sweet time? While the other one, her articulation isn't good. Ask her to explain to me or asking me question is a bit.... Never mind perhaps she just need some time.
Shall end here... Ciaos!




















