Early October
Another Birthday Celebration~! Ohhh yes, I still have 2 more posts on birthday celebration too. LOL
Pre-celebration for auntie's birthday in the office!
PS. That wasn't my tummy. LOL
Anyway one of the admin went to icing room to buy this fruit cake. She was from Malaysian so she don't really know about how bakery really works. My auntie's sister told her that she like fruit cake. ,so she went there and asked the girl to bake a cake a fruit cake for her. LOL Stunning. Anyway the cake looks nice but the taste -.- Don't really like it. Usually my family will buy fruit cake from Sweet Secrets @ Great World City. All along for their birthday they will order this! Even there's a photo of me 5 years old also have this fruit cake from Sweet Secrets!
Well on her actual birthday, we intend to have dinner outside eating something nice! Too bad, uncle is not feeling well so we just bought something home and ordered fast food and pizza.
Clockwise
Top right, steamed chicken, roasted duck, roasted pork & charsiew which were the offering to our great great-grandparents except for the chicken wings which was done my relative who just stayed a few houses away.. Next is KFC, 2 crispy and the rest, original. Srsly wtf, why 2 crispy given are drumsticks!!! =( PizzaHut's Hot & Spicy drumlets and Hawaiian Pizza!
Trio Cheese- A triple hit combo of mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese with herbs! Love it so much. If you're a cheese lover it's a must to order this!!!
Fourleave's cake!
It's a mixture of sponge, fudge and some... crunched cookies? LOL
Candles! These are our old candles. We think that candles must be kept for a year till the next birthday so that wishes will come true! So there's a containers with full of small packets of candles! =) Hopefully each of our wishes will come true!
20 October 2011
20 October 2011
Went to watch movie with my movie buddy, Nikkolette. LOL.
Real Steel! The movie was nice. Wasn't sure what's the movie about. Just know that it was some robots fighting? I thought the robots will communication with humans, but nope. LOL Anyway enjoyed it.
We bought a big pack of stuff because we're hungry and wanted to try some new stuffs! Coughing but I don't care, I just want my POPCORNS! HAHAHA I think we stood quite long at the counter buying all these things.
Ordered a combo meal which includes 2 drinks, milli crepe cake (vanilla), popcorns (mixed) and a hotdog bread. Got another extra chicken chunks. Nikko said that the cake wasn't nice same goes as the hotdog bread that was eaten by me. The bread is soo cold or hard? Shake head shall not buy these things from there...
Anyway despite the terrible stuffs! Look at it! Golden popcorns!
Still have a few October post... Anyway I have 3 draft will pictures only. LOL
QOTD
Life is full of decisions
Suddenly at this point of time, I have many decision to make. Choices are just behind decision. Like studies, there are things to planned after my graduation. Should I further studies? Part-time student + full time job or full-time student + part time job, work first and continuing mix and match..
There was a University Fair a few weeks ago and with my result, I guess I can just enter private university. First came in my mind was SIM. Lots of my cousins went in Banking & Finance and become a banker or just work in some banks. Of course how well you do in this industry also based on your capabilities. Well, I went to SIM's booth to ask them about their business courses and they said they only accept part-time student with a full time job. That's their "criteria" Of course CASH is also one of it. LOL. Well this leads me to make decision again... Still I feel weird about the "part-time student only" got to ask them again.
Along the way other decision are there for me to make too. Though some of it can be drag... Like how I always did. Or like
船到桥头自然直
先不用着急,到时候问题总可以解决。The "should I" or "should I not" are just beside each other for me to choose between with. Thinking of the consequences.. Advantages and disadvantages, long-term and short-term. Yes, I'm stuck. Sigh... Remembered that there's someone whom I can share all these with. Unfortunately, this person was no longer here... Of course certain things I would still rather keep it to myself.
Guess all of us have been through this stage. Is just that how's your mentality towards your decisions.
Toodles!


