HELLO! I'm back from Bangkok!! Shopping, going to temples and so on shall blog about it, in sequence of course, so most likely it will appear in February post -.- YEAH, FYP is over and left with evaluation which is tomorrow as well as USS with fyp team mates! I'm growing so much and I might look terrible in formal wear. SIANXZ Really getting super fat, with all the good food from Christmas to CNY, arghhh! Anyway, shall start with Yesterday and 2 backdated post...
30th January 2011
In the middle of first meeting and someone asked to partial. Edmund who suggest it and Nikko went along with. So packed up and leave during after first meeting. It's like damn long didn't went for lessons already, cause keep skipping for fyp and Bangkok trip. Anyway went over E2 to look for Nikko and Kenny. Played Blackjack and won $2? LOL Pool at Reel Room while waiting for Edmund. After a few round of playing we went to the library to do our fyp powerpoint!
Lunch @ CWP, Empire States!
Nikko's Butternut squash Soup! While the 2 other guys ordered the same, Tomato Soup. Didn't order any soup for myself wanna leave some space for popcorn later!
Kenny and I ordered the same thing, Carbonara (right), except the ingredients! The potion is super HUGE. Some what stunned when I saw it. The previous time I went there, the potion wasn't that huge leh. (Left) Nikkolette ordered Marinara Penne with 4 different cheese. Super CHESSY! Edmund ordered an Aglio Olio, seems not bad but still the potion is also huge. Quite worth it if you're sharing it with another person!
Movie time! - Journey2 The Mysterious Island!
Not bad. Just another adventurous type of movie, can be better.. Went home after that =)
27th December 2011
These kids are seriously very irritating and noisy, keep asking us to go for fishing. Especially my brother, no idea why is he so into it! I told him fishing is not good as in like 杀生 or killing. He will always said he will catch and let it go. In my opinion is - tourture.. Ok maybe at least better than killing uh. So uncle decided to bring them Bottle Tree Park!
So the people there actually told us the correct method to reel and etc..
The bait.
Quite blurry but the place is really damn huge.
YEAH, they caught a Catfish. I think I caught one too. This is only "catch for fun" which means after you caught a fish you gotta let it go~ Only for the kids sector.
My sister didn't really caught any fish, see her sad face on the right? LOL, cute!
The next day, FYP - 28th December 2012
Our usual Starbucks location, Novena!
BROWNIES! Bought a box for each of them. Very nice and chocolatey. This was ordered from a supplier which supplies to hotels. Christmas gift? LOL Anyway it's really damn nice!
HUNGRYYYYYY - Lunch at XinWang HK Cafe!
Group photo! Kenny's head look like an egg right? So oval! While I'm hiding right behind. LOL
Took another one while Edmund went to the restroom.
Our food and drinks! Iced Yuan Yang, My Meggie Pork with Egg followed by Nikko's baked Spaghetti and Kenny's Bamboo rice(seems a little small potion for him)!
Edmund's Chicken Chop Spaghetti? Having poor memory in remembering the names of the food. :P
Edmund!
ME!
That's Kenny! with his 喜,怒,哀,乐 expressions! LOL
Me again with my centre parting hairstyle. LOL
Another epic photo of us with centre parting! LOL. So after lunch we're thinking of what should we do, guess no mood to continue our fyp alr. So PARTY WORLD!
Party World @ The Verge
Yes, that's me.. Peaking to check is anyone. When we reached, no one was at the counter. So I walked slowly and down the corridors. Saw someone and called the person =)
It's PW is damn huge but they are closing down soon and perhaps become a pub or nightclub-KTV?
Got a room! It's my first time singing with Kenny and Edmund!! =)
Tibits! Too bad they didn't have milktea already. Only a few outlets having this. So sad =(
Last but not least another group photo at the end of the day before we splits our way back home!
Ciaos!






