Finally I've got the time to blog about my Thailand trip! 1 day after Chinese New Year!
24 January 2012 - Tuesday
Woke up around 4am?
Maxi cab for the 7 of us!
Watching Tom and Jerry, LOL!
Finally reached airport!
Thai Airway- In the plane =)
FOOD!!! Couldn't recall what I ordered for myself.
Nicole. Her expression = a stun face, lol!
Her kid's meal! See still got Kit-Kat!
The coming Friday will be the submission for all FYP team! What's worst, I won't be in Singapore! So I said I'll do the report, see, so hardworking. LOL
REACHED!!!
Pathumwan Princess Hotel =) Ginger drink,yucks! I hate ginger. Drank a little and leave it there.
Pool View! See any babes or hunk? There's lots of bikini girls.lol!
This is our rooms, we requested for a connecting room with a living room at the centre! Living room is forever so messy with the kids stuffs!
Lunch photos will be posted in the next blog post. Meanwhile I shall post dinner! Actually our hotel is just next to the shopping mall, MBK! So it's very convenient....
Dinner - Hongmin
Their menu looks like magazines!
Drinks- Watermelon and Lychee Ice-Blend. Lime juice.
Siew Mai and Har Gow
Shrimp Wonton with Roasted Duck for my sister and a plate of BBQ and Roasted Pork with Roasted Duck Meat.
Seafood Tomyam Soup!
Deep Fried Crab Meat Rolls!
Thai Style KangKong... Guess the total bill for all the above food?
$62 for 3 adults and 3 child... I think it's considered quite cheap...
$62 for 3 adults and 3 child... I think it's considered quite cheap...
Back to hotel and every is slacking around the common area. We bought donuts, breads, fruits, bottles of mineral water and etc! Water from the taps in Thailand is not drinkable. So it's either get more water from the room service or buy more 1.5ml of water from the supermarket!
TODAY!
Dinner with my secondary school classmate later! It's a pre- birthday celebration for Huiwen. Shall take lots of photos later on! :D Suppose to blog this last night but I was too tired until I fell asleep, leaving my lappy on-ing. LOL
That's for all now =)







