Skip to main content

1 Feb 2012, FYP evaluation & USS PART 1

BACKDATED POST- FYP Evaluation and USS PART 1

 1 February 2012 - Wednesday 

Just nice it was our OFFDAY and we still need to go back school for our FYP final evaluation, zzzz. Anyway we made plans for that day~! HEHE, UNIVERSAL STUDIO, OHYEAH! Evaluation went quite bad, very depressing. However we just told each other to just forget about it and enjoy for later on! =) Following pictures are after our evaluation. 

Nikkolette going around to take picture with each of us. Of course the both of us will take more, lol! 

Just nice someone was refilling his water bottle and we asked if he could take a group picture for us!

My formal outfit!

CHANGED FOR USS! Luckily our slot for our evaluation was damn early, 9plus? Cab over!


UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE!!!

My 3rd visit with FYP teammates! Started with a few rides first! :D


GOLDILOCKS~ Breakfast + Lunch...

HUNGRY

Shared a family meal =)

Kenny and Edmund

Nikkolette and I. Went for the Mummy ride and I remembered on the ride, Edmund was sitting beside me asking me why is it so fast,ahhh~! HAHAHAHA

Look at their faces!!!! Very curious why? It's because of the Cylon and Human  Roller Coaster Ride!!! EPIC! I took this photo without both of them knowing, hehehehe! Ended up only Nikko and Kenny went to take the ride while Edmund and I took a rest while waiting for them, LOL! I will never take such a scary roller coaster ride, although some won't feel a thing for it. hahaha

On the left was a photo taken purchased by Nikko. Right, was using Nikko's DSLR.

ICE-CREAM!


The Transformer Cafe really looks damn nice! The 2 previous time I came, transformer ride and everything was not opened thus I'm damn excited for all these! The Transfer Ride was simple AWESOME!!!

Look at their cupcakes, so cute!

Grab some finger-food. Cheese Stick and Potato Wedges

US!

Performance! The little kid is really damn cute!






BLING BLING~! LOL


Okay that's all for Part 1, stayed tuned for part 2 soon! Will update again quite soon since I have done up 7 draft with picture, no words. LOL. Been busying working and encountered many fucked up things. I find that I don't really like June. Although my birthday lies in this month. Well wait till July, hope it will be slightly better, just slightly would do. I'm been too negative again, bestis tried to make it positive but I understand I won't listen so just leave it. Been thinking too much, too realistic. Ok, enough of emo stuff here maybe I shall leave it to tumblr or weibo to rant, LOL!  I feel like changing my blog skin and blog's url... Definitely will take some time to think and choose, LAZY~ 

 PASSED MY BCP! Studied last night and this morning while on the way to Suntec, told myself I can't waste time failing this paper. Just settle it once and for all. Oh yeah, I did it! Left with the Commercial General Insurance which is the toughest out of the 3. Gonna book for that test soon once I clarify some things with the college.

After my test, went to Starbuck had breakfast, Chicken Pie an Hot Caramel Macchiato while waiting for a customer to pass me payment for his insurance! Settled with everything, went to buy some things and back to office!

TOODLES!

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...