Skip to main content

15 June 2012 Sushi Tei @ Serangoon Garden!

15 June 2012- Friday

After 6pm packed up my things and go for my driving lesson! Indeed I took a very long time to learn driving. Don't really like manual vehicle with all the gear controls. It's because of uncle thus I'm  learn manual! Well, after my lesson went back to office and leave with my uncle and aunt for dinner!

Sushi Tei @ Serangoon Garden!

Frankly speaking, it's my first time trying Sushi Tei! I always hear people around me talking about Sushi Tei even my colleague! Reached there and it was so crowded and we left our contact and waited. I thought it was damn small but it's a 2 level "shop house"! Waited for around 15mins plus, they brought us up to level 2. Sooo much spacious as compared to the ones in level 1! Removed out shoes and enter inside.



Chuka Kurage Sushi- JELLYFISH~ My favourite!

Sashimi Mi Moriawase " Kushida" 4 kinds of seafood sashimi!!

Teriyaki Chicken Don! Yum Yum!

Agedashi Tofu

My uncle's favourite, Ikura (Salmon Roe) Chawamushi and I get the normal Chawamushi!

Soft Shell Crab Maki, Califonia Handroll and Soft Shell Crab Handroll! Love Soft Shell Crab!!!

Soup base- Miso Soup!

Was it squid or octopus? LOL Couldn't recall it already... With their special sauce to dip with, salty with some alcohol in it...

Salmon Mentai! These 2 little pcs cost $6, omg right? But I like! LOL I think Sakea Sushi's Salmon Mentai looks more appealing to theirs but the taste, (Y)(Y)(Y) 

Ordered by my uncle and aunt. Photo was taken very badly :X Sorbet Ice Cream with Orange , I suppose? Yummy~

Frozen Strawberries~! Opened and eat it. SO FREAKING HARD! At the center of the strawberry was white chocolate? I think so...

Lovely dinner and we're so full! Went back home!


1st year, time seems to pass really fast. Memories brings me back to a year ago and how the incident happened... It tough to forget images that are imprinted in my memory bank. Still remembered the cute yellow blanket in his coffin. Sigh.. Find it hard to believe and hope it's not real but well... Before seeing his body, I truly hope it wasn't him. Like what he used to told me, if things happens he will go to a place where no one could find him. Yet to visit him or his family...Sometimes I just feel... In what position or rights do I have? Right now, for whatever I'm doing I always have this thoughts telling me and I really hate it not able to rebut.

Remembered my grandfather told me that he's very fortunate. Although his child are not supporting him but he don't need them to, he's working and earning his own income and spending on himself and so on. This led me thought of many things. Maybe I should feel fortunate for myself too. Broken family, tough relationship and so on... Definitely there's someone worst off than me, correct? Always thinking this way. Some people just likes to compare certain things so for instant talking about relationships. How tough is mine compared to theirs. Mine seems to be peanut compare to theirs, true? IDK. Suddenly feel like ranting but what can I rant and who can I rant to? HTHT? Nah... End of the day, I think I would prefer to keep to myself, I prefer to be back to my old self, just keep mute.  

At least my family is not as broke as it is. Well, I have friend asking me, hey ain't you afraid having kids when you have so many kids at home? My answer is always no. Only till recently, I just feel I'm more afraid of marriage. Well my mum seems to have a bumpy ride in her life and luckily her lucky is starting to change.. But still... Seeing the 2 guys in her life, CMI, useless to be exact. Life is really full or ups and downs. I'm still young, down the road I wonder how will it be like. 



"Definitely there's someone worst off than me, correct?", on the contrary definitely there's someone better than me, right? LOL This make me negative on my capability. Another heavy "SIGH~" Like the chinese saying, 天外有天,人外有人 好比一山还有一山高! Resulting in low confidence level, lol.. Okay I think enough of these emo stuffs already! 

Shall post USS that I went 4 months ago with my fyp team mates SOON! Meanwhile stay tuned! CIAOS!

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...