24 June 2012 -Sunday!
Went to BPP with the kids and my aunt. While waiting for my aunt to finish her facial, we stayed in the library. I'm watching a Korean Drama! If I'm not wrong it's called Fashion King!
Dinner- Ichiban!
My siblings.
Sprite Float each for my brother and sister. My Hot Green Tea~!
Aunt ordered this.
Brother's set meal.
Ordered 2 plain Udon for my cousin and sister. Mixed Tempura!
This is mine! Teriyaki Salmon set!
A table full of food!
26 June 2012 - Tuesday
Finally this busy man, Kenneth, have the time to meet me for dinner. I think the last time we met was 1-2 years ago.
The dinner treat from him was for not able to attend my 21st Birthday.
Fish & Co. at the Glass House
Ice -Lemon Tea
Clam Chowder
Bread to go with the soup.
It's a bit blur. Mussels in Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce! YUM YUM~
Fried Calamari! My all time favourite!
Not sure what was his order. Chicken & Fried Fish?
I ordered, King Prawn with Grilled Sambal Salmon!
It's nice catching up with an old friend. Speaking of the past and present. Seems like he's doing well now! Anyway can't miss out the "guai lan-ness" in talking with each other. LOL! I guess the next time we meet will be a few years later...
TOODLES!

