Skip to main content

11 AUGUST 2012- BABY COUSIN FULL MONTH!

11 August 2012- Saturday

As per normal, every Saturday I'll be in office doing some checking and so on. After work, went to my uncle's house to attend my baby cousin full month! He made it simple at his place =)

 My dark circles seem to be quite bad uh.. Sleep early doesn't seems possible as well, LOL.


HUNGRY~!

Roasted/BBQ Pork! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Sushi~! Although it's kinda weird having sushi but surprisingly, these were finished first! 

There are still other food like fishball, my favourite broccoli, beehoon, fried rice and so on..

Took from another angle! The Chicken Wings are really good! (Y) 

Baby's clothing for the day! Ralph Lauren... So cute!!

His birthday cake! The funny part of this was when everyone wanted to sing a song, we're thinking it's also not considered as birthday leh, Sing a birthday song seems weird so just ask my uncle to blow the candles on behalf of his child.

Boxes of cakes and etc!

Accodring to old people, normally people won't eat the eggs from the full month, sort of like "Pandang" ah...

Using Gifboom App! Yingjia and I! (Y)

Took one last photo before I left =)


As for today. Went to office together with my aunt and settled with all my outstanding documents. So many things to check and I will need to check and tally all the amount, calculate the commissions and so on. My long nails are really irritating for me to press on the calculator, shall get it cut tmr! I still brought home some other documents cause I couldn't finish them =( Shall settle it the morning and start revising on my school work. Keep having driving lesson till I don't have much time for revision. With my poor memory all I can do is practice to sort of make it "a habit". Also had driving lesson today, keep forgetting certain things. I'm really afraid that I'll fail... Sigh. Spent lots of money on driving, so I better buck up and pass! Wish me luck =)

Just done watching True Blood Finale! I'm glad that HBO decided to renewed TB for Season 6! Can't wait for the next season, which will only be back 2013! Ohhh man, tsk! Went to google about the next season and found out that Anna Paquin (aka Sookie) & Stephen Moyer (aka Bill) are expecting Twins! Which means have to wait till Anna give birth to the lovely twins before she starts acting?! Found a interesting new on regards to Season 6 of True Blood : http://screenrant.com/true-blood-season-6-spoilers-warlow/ Guess I will still try to google more about it. Meanwhile Gossip Girls is out SOON, NEXT MONTH!!! Hope that TVD will be out with their Season 5 as well! =)

Shall sleep soon, CIAOS~

Popular posts from this blog

Perhaps the last post.

Hihi  I know I had been neglecting this blog, but due to the screenshot below... Thus I stop blogging, tho I have a few albums done for blogging. Well, forget it..  Till next time! CIAOS!

30th Sept 2012 - Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant

30th September 2012  Dinner at Sun Japanese Restaurant!  Hihi! This was the first time dinning at CHIJMES. Previously uncle had dinner with some of his friends here!  So he suggested we should have dinner for my auntie's pre-celebration birthday! Beside this Sun Japanese Restaurant they also have this Moon at Wheelock! Just that Moon wasn't as atas as Sun, lol! Maybe they should open an express outlet/branch called Star! HEHE The table setting Avocado Soft Shell Roll! I love SOFT SHELL CRABBBBB!  Hokkaido Sashimi (5 kinds) Awesomely fresh!  Salmon Sashimi! :D Ebi Soboro Agedashi Tofu- Fried Bean Curd with minced prawn! Very unique taste for their sauces but definitely it's nice! Chicken Katsu Toji,  definitely this is much better compared to other restaurant I've been to! Sun Style Chawanmushi- Steam Egg with Chicken, Prawn and Gingko severed with special Grav...

4th June 2012, PARTY WORLD with PM & Leon! And last few days!

Continuing the previous post..... After my birthday celebration, tho I'm very tired but doesn't matter as it's been quite a while since I last see them! 4th June 2012 PARTY WORLD with PM and Leon! Took with each them! Clockwise : - Leon aka BFF | Naomi aka Deardear~ | Yurong aka Sister! | Vincent aka BFW  Selfshot! Camwhore with Vincent and Naomi!  :D With Vincent again! My BFFFF!!! BFF singing with his action! Damn funny!!! My dear is mediating here, lol! Took Yurong's cap! :P Yurong and Leon! This is seriously damn funny as well! Love singing k and enjoyed all the fun with them! :D This is for them  ❤ ❤ ❤ ! Teehee! Last Friday, 9 Nov 2012 Was on shift alone on Friday.. Although the crowd came in separately but still I'm a bit slow and unfamilar with certain medical terms.. Thankfully doc helped me along the way. Have been through any training as it will be only in the...